Add the following CSS to the Custom CSS area in the Publish Dialog:
Unfortunately, the logo has to be stored in some other server and available publicly. You also need to have a subscription that gives you access to the Custom CSS and JS options of the Publish Dialog. If this option does not work for you, you can try the next, more advanced option below.
The second option consists in adding an HTML component to an entity and placing the logo there. This solution does not require the logo to be hosted in another service but is a bit more involved.
- Create an HTML entity by clicking
Create Entityin the top bar and then
</>in the Create Entity dialog.
- Open the HTML in the text editor by clicking “Open in Editor” in the inspector panel for the HTML component.
- On the left side of the text editor there is a section called “Images”. There you can browse for the logo you want to add to the scene and add it.
- Goo Create will automatically add an image tag to the end of the HTML code.
- Edit the code so that it looks something like the following (naturally, the data-id of the image should be the one of the image you just uploaded):